– Commitment to daily Mass whenever we have a car at our disposal. (This sentence was very hard to type with it being 1 degree F outside. UGH. Please pray for me.)
– Confession every two weeks.
– Adoration on Wednesday evenings.
– Mom’s Reading Material: Sheen, Magnificat, continue/finish up current books. New attempt at reading/singing the Filipino Pasion.
– Nino’s Reading (with Mom): My Path to Heaven
– Yena’s Reading: Holy Bible, finish up Following the Holy Spirit, 9 Words (reread)
– Migi’s Reading: The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius
– 40 Bags in 40 Days.
– No music on Fridays. (One teen is not happy with this.)
– Maundy Thursday “Visita Iglesia”.
– Mom’s Lenten Resolution: Write letters to the people on my “apostolate” list.
– Nino’s “Good Deeds List” (choose one a day)
- No whining.